7.11.2010

¡ESPANA!


Well, hey there.
Shopping about.

SPAIN WON THEIR FIRST WORLD CUP!!!
Those of you who followed the games are my new compadres. Let's meet and discuss referee calls, and players, and Paul the Octopus, and how I couldn't get over it when Spain wore blue instead of red.
I'm going to stop myself right there. Sorry for the excessive 'ands.'
Right then. This weekend, I went shopping with my girl Zelia, one of the coolest beans I know.

That's her contemplating life... NAH, not really.

It was a lovely day to be in Glendale (not something I say often), and the Americana was posh as usual, minus the ceaseless fountain shows. Being a 14-year-old without a job, I tend to visit only 3 stores there: H&M, Forever 21, and Urban Outfitters.

The shirt is from H&M, and I love it! The big bow is scrumptious, and I love the details, like the seaming, the bows on it and the puffy sleeves. The skirt is a special one, and for $10? Like, HALLOSH? The glasses were to replace a lost vintage pair, but we deal.
Oh, so I'll be gone for the week. That just means I'll review an album when I get back, and I'll try to post as soon as I get home! Thanks, you guys.

Outfit 1
Hat: David & Young
Glasses: Urban Outfitters
Lace Tank: Loehmann's
Skirt: sister's closet
Shoes: Marshall's
Bandeau: Loehmann's
Bag: Target

Outfit 2
Hat: same as #1
Bow blouse: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve by Steve Madden
Glasses: DC souvenir shop

No comments:

Post a Comment