9.01.2010

Call and Response


First off, I'd like you to pardon the Urban Outfitters bag in the first shot. I use it as my dance bag, and you really can't blame me for using the sturdiest thing they sell in the store (and they don't even really sell it). Secondly, I have a pounding headache that is probably the result of having to wake up at 7 am today to change my school schedule so as to avoid a line and clear up some electives issues only to find out that they don't want to deal with me until school starts. Yup, having a small school can be a bitch. Buuuutttt, I got to sleep the day away afterwards, and I got to play around with this new hat I bought (from Hot Topic, oddly). That shirt I'm wearing will probably be showing up on here much more than is normal or necessary. Just a heads up and whatnot.

Shirt: Passport
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden
Beanie: Hot Topic

No comments:

Post a Comment