9.22.2010

Supersonic Particle Rush

Today was one of my favorite days ever(it's too bad computers can't tell you I'm being sarcastic): picture day. Let's face it guys. Even the models on the packet things don't look good in them. Whatever, as long as I no longer resemble Justin Bieber (the Biebster, JB, JBiebs, whatever you want it to be).
California weather is bipolar. We've had weeks of intense heat and sunshine up until the day before yesterday. Then you have 70° days followed by a sudden spike in heat and clearing of fog. That's why I opted for a sweater/skirt/tights combo. I can peeeeeeeeeel. Like a banana, not?
Oh, so I was attempting some wall shots, and as you can see, the chandelier in my room made an appearance in the pictures, and I like the distracting sparkles it gives off. And I have some shots of my door/wall collages as well. They used to be grand and splendid, but then I got to paint my room this (slightly greenish) Tiffany blue. A nice change from beige, yes, but that meant the death of my posters and baubles and WHATNOT. Feast your eyes, young 'uns.
LAST THING I SWEAR. Album of the Month should be up tomorrow, but if it's not, then Sunday. Right then, cheeri-o!




Sweater: American Apparel
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Hue
Boots: Miss Me
Peacock Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for applying to write for my blog. I'll get back to you via email soon.
    For the time being...

    I love your style! And your hair is awesome. =)
    Haa.

    ReplyDelete