10.14.2010

I do it for the kids

Agyness Deyn in St. Mark's Place, V Magazine Issue 67 by Alasdair McLellan

People shouldn't idolize each other. That's always been my belief. But I'm a 14 year old girl. It's what my species has been hardwired to do. So, while it's still cute to say so, I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING MS. DEYN. She was actually one of my first hair inspirations, so if I follow that trajectory, I should be shaving my head some time soon. Anyway, I have been trying to get my hands on to the latest issue of V (hint, hint) just so I can have this editorial at hand. The 90s are one of my favorite decades for just about everything, and I'm loving the East Village/grunge influences up in here. Also, did you notice the alternation between black and white and color photos? I did. You should have. And now some more Agyness Deyn to help me through my last few hours of sickness (more on that in a bit).

agy - agyness-deyn photo
Check out this gallery if you have endless amounts of time and devotion.
So. These past three days have been spent complaining about feeling icky, cursing the weather, and an almost disgusting amount of tea. I've had a rather nasty illness, you see, but I've recovered in due time for a large exam. SUPER GREAT, I KNOW. Also, I apologize (ii you cared in the first place, of course) that I've not been able to post outfits. My camera was taken by my parents on a trip to Italy/Russia, bless them. I should get back into the swing of things in the next week or two. By the way, Halloween. Just a little reminder.
Well kids, there's a live episode of 30 Rock tonight. I want to go to there. I suggest you go to. 8:30 pm. Cool beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment