11.05.2010

It Was A Dark and Stormy Night


When I heard that Lanvin would be creating a mass-market collection for H&M, I was... pretty excited. When I saw the videos on the H&M website explaining the collection, I got butterflies thinking about what sort of clothes were to be created. And when I saw teasers pop up all over the internet, I was doing the Time Warp and fidgeting like a madman. Cue November 2: the collection is finally shown and made available for use by the public in the way of ogling and shrieking in sheer joy. GREAT SCOTT, ALBER ELBAZ. You've done it! You have the secret to life (to life!) itself (itself!).
Well, not really. Alber Elbaz simply has knows how to create an affordable (not for me, though) line of dresses, jackets, shoes, accessories, and menswear that I wish to possess and never part with. There's this one jacket in particular (3:10) that I'm already working into my mental closet. I'll have to wait until November 20 to purchase these clothes (silly H&M!), but I'm willing to wait. Them bitches at the store with me await my wrath.
I'd like to apologize for being a bad blogger. I was busy, blah, blah blah, etc. AND my camera is being fixed at the moment, so no outfit posts for a while, I should think. But good news, friends! I'll be guest blogging over at MaeGal's Fashion, and I'm positively agog. If I have another small posting hiatus, don't be surprised. I try to post as often as I can, mainly for my own fun, but I only hope that you guys actually enjoy reading this.

1 comment:

  1. awesome blog, keep it up!
    come visit the revamped COSMICaroline and see an in-depth look at Nashville's Fashion Week!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete