11.23.2010

Welcome to Fairy Outfitters. I'm Oberon, how may I help you today?

So you know how often I complain about Los Angeles weather? Here I go again. We had warm weather for about a week followed directly be freezing rain and chilling temperatures. LORD SPARE ME. I don't even own any proper outerwear; I've never needed any until this year. However, the rain cleared up the air for once, so the view was splendid, especially if you're into the whole city lights at night motif.



Pictures courtesy of my master, Zelia. And just know that it was about 53 degrees at the time of these shots and we had to stay out even later to begin her Christmas decorations(she's a silly lass). However, the lights were truly entrancing.

I wanted to add this last shot because I liked how it sort of looked like film, but is actually the result of some odd camera settings I put in place.

For those of you in the LAUSD, have a pleasant week. I'm sorry for those of you that are working stiffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment