4.27.2011

Trussardi AW11

Trussardi Fall 2011 Ready-to-WearTrussardi Fall 2011 Ready-to-WearTrussardi Fall 2011 Ready-to-WearTrussardi Fall 2011 Ready-to-WearTrussardi Fall 2011 Ready-to-WearTrussardi Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

What's not to love? Oversized gloves and hats, fur abound, striking use of color, and a 60s/70s feel is overwhelmingly awesome. Trussardi does color blocking in a subtle way, the brightest color being red. Glamour is the operative word here. And did you see those fur boots/ heels/wtf? They're like sexier snowshoes. Hot damn (well, just damn, we are talking about snowshoes)!
You know this color scheme and styling reminds me of something...


Of course! I mean, look at this.

Trussardi Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

It's like all the White Stripes albums rolled into one. And I'm actually tempted to bleach some black pants like that...
I'm sick out of my mind, hope everyone else's week doesn't suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment