8.22.2011

Givenchy Couture Fall 2011

Givenchy Fall 2011 CoutureGivenchy Fall 2011 CoutureGivenchy Fall 2011 CoutureGivenchy Fall 2011 CoutureGivenchy Fall 2011 CoutureGivenchy Fall 2011 Couture

This is only a six of the ten looks from the Givenchy couture show, but I assure you, they were all white. The collection was inspired by the idea of paradise and had a fragility one could perceive right away. In typical Ricardo Tisci fashion, the embellishments were copious and yet well-placed. His fascination with sheer fabric followed through to this season (much to my delight) and subverted the angelic quality of his clothing. What's left to say? Oh yeah, it's another beautiful and handcrafted couture collection from Givenchy that will hopefully be remembered for a long while yet.
With that, I'd like to say goodbye once again. London is tomorrow! Have a bomb week without me, even though I know it must be difficult to imagine a life without my ramblings and wisdom that doesn't suck, but just remember: Nothing is impossible, just unfamiliar.

EDIT: Happy birthday to Alice Glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment