9.06.2011

Helmut Lang SS12

Hello everyone. Welcome to Fashion Week SS12. Please, sit back (you most likely are, good for you), settle yourself, and enjoy. Or not, it's an aesthetic thing.

Helmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearHelmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearHelmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearHelmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Helmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearHelmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Helmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearHelmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Helmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearHelmut Lang Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Awww, Helmut Lang. How I admire you so. I'll just up and say it: I am not a fan of sportswear. But I love sports bras! Assuredly enough, there were copious amounts with practically every model sent out in an asymmetrical halter. This collection made sportswear seem a lot more exciting to me. The looks had a basic structure with a wrapping of flow around them. I mean, really, how beautiful was the draping of that chiffon over the basic skirt and bra combination? I'd also like to point out the bottom two photos. The... corsets? Laced up things? Lattices? Whatever you want to call them, I think they're awesome. NYFW certainly isn't disappointing me this season.

Also, is it wrong that I've listened to this song 85 times this past week?

Lady GaGa- Marry the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment