9.12.2011

Jason Wu SS12

Jason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

Sometimes Jason Wu gets a little too ladylike for my taste, but then he throws me for a loop and puts out some totally swank pieces! My particular favorites were the super short shorts, all of the collared shirts, and all the color he threw in here and there. I'm a big fan of the final two gowns; One in a shocking chartreuse and the other, the tried and true T-shirt and evening skirt combination. The best part of the show, though? By far the hair and makeup!

Jason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearJason Wu Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear
Here we have my personal favorite lipstick color, orange, paired with slightly defined brows and clean face. And the hair, holy crap! I think it looked gorgeous and helped elevate the collection from just a bunch of pretty clothes to something more interesting and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment