11.23.2011

Carven SS12

Carven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-WearCarven Spring 2012 Ready-to-Wear

I thought I was done with show reviews, but this Carven show has been haunting my dreams. It's not exactly prolific, but it's a show full of clothing for PYTs with a passion for crazypants prints, cheeky tailoring, a good deal of skin, and borderline lederhosen. Basically, it's the collection that will make prim and proper eccentrics go mad, me included. I mean, I wear cropped collared shirts and short shorts and blazers and weird sunglasses all the time, maybe I should have styled this show? It's in the cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment